l’ll admit it: I organise and plan almost everything. I love it – and I do mean love it! Although dating back to over a century ago on my father’s side, it must adhere to my German roots: Ordnung muss sein, ’ne!?
One thing, I know too well by now is to pack for a day trip. There are just certain items you need during such an adventure that you can’t go without. As such, the following presents you with my list of must haves travel items for a day trip:
- Travel bag
- Good walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and an umbrella
- Cardigan and/or jacket, scarf and gloves depending on the weather – just in case
- Wallet, (passport) and keys
- Hand Sanitiser and travel tissues
- Headphones for bus or train ride – just in case
- Magazine and/or (travel) book for bus or train ride – just in case
- Camera(!) (and charger)
- Water bottle
- Patches/band-aids – just in case
What do you have in your travel bag? Advise is always well-received! …Sharing is caring, right!?
Picture Google’s search engine